Thursday, April 16, 2009

Foot and mouth disease

Well I started off by say about this article which I had read about three different ministers at a jail in America, well I got to the Moslem saying what he said and then out of the blue this truck driver piped up and said he was a Moslem, well didn’t I feel like a right goose. He didn’t go off his nut at all(which surprised me) as they have done (as in other people I have talked to in my travel), he just stood there and told me about the different Moslems that are out there and how they carry on with jihads. To my surprise it was an eye opener for me, so as I say live and let live

Well to day was what you would call a tad interesting to say the least, as usual trucking coming in and out of work dropping off and the odd pick up, well today was nothing spectacular just the same old same old boring thing. Until this truck came in to do a drop off and we got chatting about life in general, then in the conversation religion show it’s ugly head of which it does in all convo’s.

1 comment:

  1. Its when the others quietly inform us about their lives, religion etc, thats when I will listen and give them the time of day.

    When its shoved in my face and blasted all over TV and radio that I turn a deaf ear to it all and continue to think the way I do about different issues.

    Tell me quietly and intelligently about ur views, i will listen and learn and teach u.
    Yell at me, figuritivly speaking, and u can ram ur thoughts up ur own arse..

    Kudus to the Moslim who quietly spoke to u, and then as u say., live and let live'

    ReplyDelete