Thursday, April 23, 2009

To my darling wife

Well here is my little trilogy to my wife or for what I call her …… the wife I always wanted ….where do I start this, well I suppose at the beginning I suppose, we meet on the internet site some 5 years ago on a dating site we where both at a stage in our lives that we were both lonely and looking for partner to share life’s little treasure and company. I was nearly about to give up looking and I went back through the profiles and I seen her profile and so I had a look at who she was, well I decided to send her a message (I thought she wouldn’t answer it) but to my surprise she did.

Well I thought to myself struth someone answered my message and what she said I will always treasure and have giggle at it, when I found out where she lived and asked her for her email address we started to talk, you could say nearly every night after that and we found out what we both like and didn’t like. So when we did meet ( I traveled down to her place which wasn’t far) it was like coming home from a very, very long trip, one might say we hit it off right away and to talk for hours just like on the net.

The way she held herself and how she dress, she wasn’t out to make a impression, I looked at her and I was taken by her happy face, her nature and her down to earth smile she had on her face. So to cut a long story short, we did get together and I spent all of my weekends down at her place and I did get to met the two men who where in her life and I must say they where very polite and their manners where exceptional, as we got to know each other more, she did tell me how she looked after the men in her life and if the loyalty and trust was broken so was the relationship, and I did appreciate that comment from her. Now this where I do or might get a bit emotional here, the wife I always wanted” she is a wonderful women, caring, loyal, trust worthily, a sense of humor, quick witted, and above all a wonderful glorious wife a man could ever want and now I found her and I will never let her go or hurt her in anyway, so to you dd you have my loyalty and my unconditional love where there is a sun in the sky to shine on you

2 comments:

  1. I'll give you my reply in private hun, where I am sure you will appreciate it far more than here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so lovely. DD is one lucky woman.

    ReplyDelete