Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Battle line

Back to the battle lines

Well here I am once again back at the battle lines of the queue at the local dole office where the fight of trying to get work around the place of the out shirts of Brisbane, where so many people are out of work and in the same boat as I am where as work is getting harder and harder. Having the depression and been anxious with the last job I was getting to a point of harming myself or someone else and then I would have been so worried for that person and would of lost the plot for myself, then there would have been sue and kate to consider and I could asure you now I would of wound up in hospital.

This place of work were I was employed had a explosion or inserinaration point of 8 to 10 kilometers and that did have me starting to worry about that from time to time and it started to get to me for no apparent reason. So now I have join the battle line of the local queue so life will get a tad hard to do things where as before it was able to do some things with the family. Now that I have (as they say a bit of spare time) I do have the urged to go out and whip myself out with a bit hicahole or alcohol but as for the drugs the doc has me on, it would not be advisable to do so, so that is out of the question but when all better I think I will indulge or partake in these beverages of the human drink.

2 comments:

  1. DD told me a little of what had happened, the rest I read in her blog.
    Sounds like your better off away from there anyway, and good luck with the dole queue.

    I am resigned to the fact I am going to be painting for the forseeable future.

    I cant find work under my own steam. Too old, not enough skills, apparently 28 years of hairdressing dont count as customer service experience.

    Go figure!!!

    Good luck and stay strong, give the meds a goodly amount of time to get in and do their work, take a long time to withdraw from the tablets. Dont cold turkey!!!
    but you know all that anyway...lol

    Will shut up now!! *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are loved. Remember that babe.

    ReplyDelete